Home » Conferences
Category Archives: Conferences
The 4th COSPAR Symposium Small satellites for sustainable Science And Development 4-8 November, 2019, Hotel Daniel, Herzliya, Israel
The 4th COSPAR Symposium
Small satellites for sustainable Science And Development
4-8 November, 2019, Hotel Daniel, Herzliya, Israel
You can submit your abstract at https://www.cospar2019.org/call-for-abstracts/
iCubeSat 2019, the 8th Interplanetary CubeSat Workshop, will address the technical challenges, opportunities, and practicalities of interplanetary space exploration with CubeSats. The workshop provides a unique environment for open wide ranging practical collaboration between academic researchers, industry professionals, policy makers and students developing this new and rapidly growing field.
Talks and round tables will focus on three themes: technology, science, and open collaboration. The program will also include unconference sessions to provide additional opportunities to engage with the interplanetary CubeSat community and potential collaborators. Talks and supporting material will be streamed and archived on the conference website. A lively social program in and around summertime Milan will be arranged for participants and their guests.
Abstract Submission and Dates
Talks on astrodynamics, attitude control and determination systems, citizen science, communications, landers, launch opportunities, open source approaches, outreach, payloads, policy, power systems, propulsion, reentry systems, ride-shares, science missions, software, standardization, structures, systems engineering and other related topics are all welcome.
10th June 2018 Registration opens at iCubeSat.org/registration
1st April 2019 Abstract upload deadline
15th April 2019 Notification of abstract acceptance
24th May 2019 Presentation (and optional paper) upload deadline
Please confirm your interest in presenting or attending as soon as possible (to assist us size the venue) by completing the registration form.
CubeSat specialists and other vendors are invited to contact exhibit@iCubeSat.org for details of exhibition opportunities.
The eighth Interplanetary CubeSat Workshop will be held at or near the Politecnico di Milano in Milan, Italy on Tuesday, May 28th and Wednesday May 29th, 2019.
The organising committee can be contacted at committee@iCubeSat.org
See you in Milan!
With the support of AIAA and IAF, the 70th International Astronautical Congress will take place at Washington DC, USA on October 21-25, 2019. The call for papers for 70th IAC 2019 is still active and all aspiring students, researchers and faculty should send their abstracts as soon as possible.
For more information please click https://www.iac2019.org/
8th European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Sciences
Hosting the conference on “Reusable Systems for Space Access”,
by CNES, DLR and ONERA
and the workshop on “In-Situ Resource Utilization”
1 – 4 July 2019
UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID, SPAIN
SCHOOL OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (ETSIAE)
The main objectives are to:
- Review the state of the art in Aeronautics and Space Sciences, focusing on promising innovations;
- Bring recent scientific breakthroughs to the attention of industry
- Give Agencies and Industry the opportunity to present their programs, particularly EU’s Framework programmes.
- Develop synergies between Aeronautics and Space, academia and industry
- Propose a dedicated focus on launcher reusability and In-Situ Resource Utilization;
- Invite participants to take advantage of the comprehensive coverage offered by the program for the conception of future multidisciplinary projects;
- Offer PhD students to mix with senior researcher and engineers through very affordable registration fees.
- Enhance the research dissemination by giving to all presented papers a DOI and allow a downloadable version free of charge from the EUCASS website.
Technical topics on the programme
1. System Integration
2. Flight Physics
3. Flight Dynamics, GNC & Avionics
4. Structures and Materials
5. Propulsion Physics
6. Conference on “Reusable Systems for Space Access”, by CNES, DLR and ONERA
7. Workshop on “In-Situ Resource Utilization”