8th European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Sciences
Hosting the conference on “Reusable Systems for Space Access”,
by CNES, DLR and ONERA
and the workshop on “In-Situ Resource Utilization”
1 – 4 July 2019
UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID, SPAIN
SCHOOL OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (ETSIAE)
The main objectives are to:
- Review the state of the art in Aeronautics and Space Sciences, focusing on promising innovations;
- Bring recent scientific breakthroughs to the attention of industry
- Give Agencies and Industry the opportunity to present their programs, particularly EU’s Framework programmes.
- Develop synergies between Aeronautics and Space, academia and industry
- Propose a dedicated focus on launcher reusability and In-Situ Resource Utilization;
- Invite participants to take advantage of the comprehensive coverage offered by the program for the conception of future multidisciplinary projects;
- Offer PhD students to mix with senior researcher and engineers through very affordable registration fees.
- Enhance the research dissemination by giving to all presented papers a DOI and allow a downloadable version free of charge from the EUCASS website.
Technical topics on the programme
1. System Integration
2. Flight Physics
3. Flight Dynamics, GNC & Avionics
4. Structures and Materials
5. Propulsion Physics
6. Conference on “Reusable Systems for Space Access”, by CNES, DLR and ONERA
7. Workshop on “In-Situ Resource Utilization”